Monday, March 02, 2009

Pathetic

I am a pathetic blogger. Honestly, my story has not changed in the last few weeks. Work is still taking a good part of my time. It is the same story, ironically I think I am getting used to it. If I get out at 6:30, I think it is a miracle! Maybe it is that I am making more time for myself by going to the gym. It really does make me feel better.

I have read/listened to some great books lately. To name a few:

A Thousand Splendis Suns (infertility mentioned) by Khaled Hosseini
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
The Pillars of the Earth by Kenneth Follett

The two hours in the car is somewhat productive. But at the end of the day, I have had no time to read blogs or write. And I miss you all! Ok, so if you would, please write me posts with the latest and greatest of your lives. (If anyone is still reading.)

5 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

It is all I can do to get two minutes to read or comment here or there...I haven't posted anything of value in forever...

loribeth said...

My story hasn't changed very much either. I know people think dh & I must lead exciting, spontaneous lives with no kids to tie us down, but truthfully, it's a relentless grind of work & commute most of the time. I'm on a scrapbooking board where there's a daily post, everyone checking in & talking about their plans for the day. They're running hither & yon with their kids, & every day my post is more or less the same. :P Oh well. Glad you're enjoying the gym & getting some reading done!

Me said...

I'm still reading. Latest and greatest? Free IVF. Latest and crappiest? Two pg coworkers. So, all in all, things in my world are up. :)

Mrs M said...

I miss you! Latest & greatst... Cruella is still the bane of my life :( I am finding strength through blogging (thankyou for your comment). The kids are growing - rapidly! Looking forward to a week on a Greek Island with Mr M (no kids) in 8 weeks.

Wordgirl said...

I miss you too!

My life? IVF, finally -- about mid-stims right now -- was a total stress case getting to this point -- have NO idea what's to happen. We invested in shared risk and so forge on.

I'm sad that I can't exercise much and so -- here we are!

XO

Pam