Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Moving on...

Life in the last few years have given me the time to actually believe and act upon my title. It was time for me to move on.

I won't delete the old blog. I firmly believe that it has a place in the blogosphere. From my own experience, I know that a voice that relates is so valuable during a difficult time and if I give anyone that comfort, well it was worth the pain. That dark time is over for me. I'm not saying that infertility doesn't hurt, it does. But the "wound" has a scab at this point. It is not raw. It is not exposed. It is healing with time.

Ironically in July when I was "let go," I was very uncertain about so much. The last two months have given me the opportunity to get back to myself. The person I liked. It makes me completely contended.

I hope you decide to join me. If you don't I understand as well. Wishing you all well.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a beautiful post. I am so happy to hear you have come to terms with infertility. It can be a heartache I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Anonymous said...

wow--that's amazing...I wish I had your guts!

thanks for sharing...

wishtobeamommy.com