Friday, December 07, 2007

May I have a cookie?

I have been swamped and completely overwhelmed with all of my work that I haven't had time to read or write. I am sorry.

Lets put it this way on Tuesday I worked until 6:00pm, and Wednesday I was at work at 5:45 am and left at 5:30 pm. So I wasn't even out of the office for a full 12 hours before I worked 12 hours!

My job is customarily a 9-5 special. And I know how spoiled I am, but I am not used to working 12 hours straight with out lunch. Goodness!

So, I promise to write about cooking, yoga, the holidays. I think that was what one out. I'll probably write about everythign else as many of you suggested. Thank you to you all that responded :), for some reason I get worried that no one will answer when I ask.

Off to the weekend....so looking forward to sleeping. Did I tell you have a terrible cold too? Thanks to a husband who refused to take care of his cold and decided to share. Ugh...really I am in a happy place :). Just sniffle and very, very, very tired!

7 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

take care of that cold - sleep sleep sleep

Samantha said...

Yuck, that's a lot of work. Take care and feel better.

Mrs. B said...

Don't you love being needed at work??
Hope you feel better soon.

loribeth said...

It's the busy season at work for me too. Really interferes with my enjoyment of the holidays -- & yes, I usually wind up with a cold at this time of year too. But I have yet to start work at 5:45 a.m., wow!! Take care of yourself!

Nicole said...

What a kind hubbie to share his germs. They're so good that way.

Glitter said...

That was me all last week. Sick as a dog...You are working too much if you ask me!

The Town Criers said...

I will give you some chocolate chip cookies for working that hard :-)