Friday, October 13, 2006

Catching up…..tagged.

Miss E and Joei, you both tagged me about a month ago. Please forgive and I will make my attempt at responding to your words.

For Miss E:

Excuse: I dislike excuses, but I am guilty of making them. It always seems dishonest to me, never truthful or sincere. It seems that we all do it, I wonder if anyone is “OK” with it. If it is just accepted, because well sometimes, you just don’t want to do something. Would it be better to for go the excuses, not sure, I think it would cause more anger in the world. Sometimes, I think an excuse is easier. Not exactly right, but easier.

Embrace: The word itself make me think of a Harlequin book. The lovers embraced. But, I love a meaningful embrace or a good old fashioned hug. It gives strength when there is none; knowledge that they are loved and not alone. The day my cousin died, my family embraced each other many times over.

But, I’ll never forget when my mother turned to my father for an embrace. She was feeling the pain, it was evident. My father enwrapped his arms around her. It will stay in my memory for a long while, because it shows to me that they do find comfort in each other. To be truthful, I wonder about that sometimes.

Eyebrows: They should always be groomed. A well shaped eyebrow frames your face, allows for expression, and defines your eyes. And your eyes are the windows to the soul.

Enchilada: YUMMY. The enchilada had me at the melted cheese, but add a little extra salsa. I think I need some Mexican. My mouth is watering.

For Joei:

Snow: As a born and bred New Englander, snow is a double edge sword. It brings a pristine landscape, playing, hot chocolate, cuddling, etc. However it also means, shoveling, and more shoveling, and more shoveling. I think it lost its wonder when I stopped having snow days and actually had to get somewhere. Snow on the weekend is acceptable and much more preferable.

But now, it will always have another meaning and association. Since you introduced the word to me with your snow babies. I love that association, it will always make me smile.

Round: What I fear that I will become with or without a pregnancy.

Innocent: Children are the most innocent of us all. I envy their innocence because I think we all loose it so fast and it can never be replaced.

Cookie: Warm chocolate chip cookies. I think I need to do some baking. The kind you can use for a sundae.

I think everyone I know was tagged. Sorry.

No comments: