Friday, October 13, 2006

God has a sense of humor.

I see Him sitting on a big comfy couch with a large TV. Remote in hand, and continuously flipping through the channels. Occasionally, stopping at a saga, drama, comedy, etc. The shows are our lives.

On my channel, I believe He has directed a sadistic comedy. Yes, I am not saying that He has an evil side, I am saying that sometimes He has a sick sense of humor.

Let me tell you of two things that recently have happened in the last week, and you can tell me what you think.

****
We just recently hired an attorney. About eighteen months ago, we interviewed her. At that time, and even now I was encouraging my boss to hire her. We finally did.

She comes into the office on her first day. As soon as she walked in, I noticed a small bump. Yup, you guessed it, she is three months pregnant with her second. So, my once pregnant army free environment at work is no longer.

****
As we all know, I have had drama in my life with the simple task of ovulating. (Yeah, I know simple, very funny.) Guess what happened this cycle? As soon as, T and I decided whatever, we are going to take a break, lick our wounds and concentrate on other things for a little while. I ovulated. Actually earlier than when on the Clomid. Right in time, so that I can’t drink at the up coming wedding. How convenient?

No comments: