Friday, August 01, 2008

Crazy thought?

So, after the my Book Meme, I was thinking that I would like to read most of those books. And wouldn't it be cool to say you did it? Granted there are a load of books there and it could/should take years. But, wouldn't it be cool to make it a challenge?

I joined Shelfari after seeing cool bookshelves on other people's blogs. (Yes, I am that lame that joined because I wanted the widget.) But, I am really enjoying it. It would be a great tool to discuss our progress on a challenge such as this one. Especially it would allow for discussions on the books and even swapping the books.

I could set up the group.

Thoughts? Takers?

Did I tell you that one of The 100 Simple Secrets to Happiness is Read ;D?

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Let me throw this on LFCA on Monday. It's a really cool idea.

Jendeis said...

I love the idea. Recently, I've been reading some book blogs and I've gotten a bunch of great reading suggestions there. They also have a TON of reading challenges. I'm participating in the New Classics challenge. Come look at the sidebar on my blog for more info. To wind up what was supposed to be just a short note, I'd love to be in on this. :)