Guess who has been tagged by the lovely LoriBeth. If you haven't been tagged, please consider yourself so!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I graduated from college, and moved back home. Almost exactly to the day, I went to my first interview for a job in a Senator’s office that I was over qualified for, but thought it was a foot in the door. I got the job with the caveat that I would be eligible to apply for the job I wanted in a few months.
What I learned, you never take a job in hopes of another, especially in a political office. Since, they usually know who they “owe” that job too – even if you would be better for it.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?
1. Call my Dad and wish him a Happy Father's Day! (We are celebrating next week when my sister comes home.)
2. Feed the Boy and Girl (Kitties).
3. Download music to my Dad's Father Day gift - an IP*D Shuffle.
5. Go to the movies? Indiana J*nes?
3. List some snacks you enjoy.
1. Hershey’s Nuggets
2. Flavored Sparkling Water
3. Iced Coffee with milk and sugar
4. Kashi Roasted Almond Crunch
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
1. Buy a townhouse with three bedrooms, two baths and basement in MA.
2. Travel the world.
3. Buy smaller homes in three of my favorite places.
4. Go back to school forever.
5. Create a fund for individuals who don’t have insurance which includes for fertility testing and treatment.
6. Donate to the Brain Tumor Society, Make a Wish, and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
5. List the places you have lived
1. Massachusetts – Town South of Boston/Route 24;
2. Scranton, Pennsylvania; and
3. Massachusetts – Town East of Boston/Route 3.
6. List the jobs you have had.
2. Bagger, Shaw’s Supermarkets;
3. Cashier, Shaw’s Supermarkets;
4. Temp (At a knickknack place, with a priest, and T*lbots).
5. Staff Member/Receptionist at a Senator’s Office;
6. Legal Assistant at a Bank (It announced a merger two weeks after I accepted the position!)
7. Immigration Paralegal
8. In-house Paralegal (Immigration, Employment, and Corporate)