Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I've been tagged :).

Thanks AAH!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Pricess Broad

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Maria Luisa Goodbar

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

D Fre (I think it needs more letters.....like another e, ak, etc.)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Cerulean Feline

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Maria Stoughton
(I used my confirmation name, both of my middle names are last names. My Mom's maiden and mine. Yeah, I couldn't get rid of any of them.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Sandifrsto

7. Terrorist Name: (I think I'll skip this one, plenty out there and to be truthful I don't feel a need to add to it.)

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

Cerulean Pinot Grigio

I'm going to tag Joei, Jenn, Mel, Amy, & Lori :).

No comments: