No word from prespective buyer of our condo.
No word from Aunt Flo - not even a knocking.
No word from maybe baby - 4 negative pregnancy tests as of today.
About the condo, I am not so concerned. He called my sister's friend, told him that he was very interested, and just trying to figuring out money and how to get his money back from a offer he had made. Since this was on Saturday, I am assuming, he may not have been able to get his cash over the weekend which is causing the delay. Either way, I am calling him tonight. Unfortunatelly, today is a holiday here in Massachusetts - Marathon Monday.
About Aunt Flo and Maybe Baby: It is cd30 or dpi16. And on a medicated cycle, my luteal phase is consistently 14 days. However, this is my first time that I used a trigger shot and in my hormonally imbalanced body, that alone may cause for a longer luteal phase and a pointless nausea.
So, it leaves me simply wanting to know. I've called the REs office and asked for a blood test. And if the HCG does cause my Aunt Flo to be late. Well, it could be a very good thing if my insurance approves the next step before she comes.
So, either way, I am praying for good things :). But when am I not?