Friday, September 21, 2007

Not Again!

Now, I'm nauseous. Just like in the first IUI. It is DPI9 and I feel like I could barf. Great.

Must breathe. This guessing game will end soon enough. Luteal phase for the first IUI - 17 days, second IUI - 13 days, and third IUI - 14 days. The fat lady will be here soon, give or take 4 to 8 days.

Don't get me wrong, I still have some hope. I do. I have symptoms! But, I've had symptoms before and nothing. So I am reserving all happiness/excitement for when I see that double line. Purchasing those all infamous sticks. So that they will be at home for Monday morning.

Also, am starting to think of what I need to do - if it is negative.

1. Get rid of unused G*nal-f pen. I've offered it to a friend of a co-worker and if she doesn't need it. I must get creative.

2. Clean up and package Cl*ar Bl*e F*rtility M*nitor. Give to sister. (Yeah, they probably will start trying in a year or so after the wedding.)

3. Call primary care for birth control prescription.

4. Ask Mel to move me to "Child Free" Category.

5. Figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

Oh what fun lays ahead!

Please, oh please, let this not all be for nothing.

15 comments:

Waiting Amy said...

Wishing you lots of LUCK Dianne! I hope all this planning is for naught.

LJ said...

Good luck - I so hope that this is it!

Anonymous said...

Hoping for good news!

Samantha said...

It's a long way 'til Monday I know. Hope you can manage to have a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying, hoping, wishing and dreaming right along with you...

Joei said...

Amen to Kristin's post! I was just thinking about you and wanted to let you know that. I'm also sending lots of prayers and hope your way! Tons of love, babe!

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best luck, Dianne. And hoping you don't need to do anything on that "to do" list!

Sara said...

Good luck Dianne. I really hope that the nausea is actually a good sign.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm sending so much hope to you right now. Making a lot of wishes for testing on Monday.

CAM said...

THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS! I am hoping for good news for you.
:)

Kristen said...

I hope those symptoms turn into a big fat positive. Thinking of you.

Wordgirl said...

I am sending you good vibes and good thoughts Dianne. I very much hope that your 'something' happens this month.

Pam

Aurelia said...

Good luck, and hey, I don't believe this is the end btw. Financially, yes, for now, but insurance can change and life can change accordingly.

Sunny said...

I am hoping for good things for you.

Erin said...

Hoping very much that this worked and the nausea is a good symptom.