Thursday, July 13, 2006

Observations Since Ovulation to 5 DPO.

WARNING: THE INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART/STOMACH! IT WILL INCLUDE TMI.

So, I have been trying to keep track of things that are different this cycle. Here is my list so far.

1. This is the first cycle that I have detected the LH surge and also had EWCM. At the same time.

2. CM has been present consistently since ovulation.

3. I had a complete and total aversion to my mother's chicken the other day. I couldn't eat it. Only smelled the chicken and put it down. Had to get it off my plate immediately. (This has never happened, I am a good/non-picky eater.)

4. Random cramps, but this could be from the pineapple or Clomid. Not completely unusual.

5. Skin is breaking out. Usually happens closer to menstrual cycle, at cycle day 25, it is much too early.

6. Skin is also drier than normal.

7. Feeling annoyed with people. For no real good reason.

8. Slight headache yesterday afternoon, usually happens closer to menstrual cycle.

9. Random sharp pain in left breast.

10. Waking up with dry mouth.

11. Waking up every morning, since ovulation, between 5:30 and 6:00 am, well before my alarm.

No comments: