Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The things I do during the two week wait.

Yes, I have a pattern for my two week wait too. Once I share, you will have no doubt that I am ultimately just as insane as my mother. I say that with love. But, alas here it is, chuckle with me people.

1. Using the babycenter.com calculator, I check to see when this child would possibly be born. This opportunity, March 31 - April 2.
2. Study twoweekwait.com for any clue.
3. Constantly check the Vent board. And lurk on other boards as well.
4. Research various random items; such as safe cold medicines, strange pains on my left side, extreme thirst, etc.
5. Blog and also lurk.
6. Eat pineapple.
7. Abstain from alcohol.
8. Only have one small coffee. No other caffeinated drink is allowed.
9. Crochet as therapy.
10. If it is a really hopeful cycle and very late in the two week wait, I look online at potential nursery items and names.
11. Sleep on my left side.

At DPO 3, I've only done 1, 5, 7, 8, and 11. Not bad! Number 6 will happen later this afternoon.

No comments: