- Family (My kitties are included here.)
- Testosterone is my only obstacle.
- The Wicked Witch didn't make me wait as she has in the past. (Cycle 13 was only 34 days long.)
- Finding the right dosage of clomid.
- Another detected ovulation, I pray.
- Having enough cash for the clomid, ovulation predictors, and fertility monitor sticks.
- Being able to take allergy medicine.
- Being able to have a drink.
Despite the mild cramps, the Wicked Witch does allow me to indulge in my allergy medicine, flavored water, and occasional drink. (Just a few things that I abstain from while in the two week wait and occasionally, when I'm on the clomid.)
Another round. God Grant me the Serenity...